RenTheWriter

Tea, Cats, and Books

A book is best read with tea in your hand and a cat on your lap.

Bless you, JK Rowling

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts I and II (English)(Hardcover) - John Tiffany & J K Rowling Jack Thorne

This book hit me in the feels a little bit (okay, kind of a lot). It played on my nostalgia and my thirst to know more of the HP universe and what happened to our Golden Trio when they were all grown up.

I don't even feel like I can really write an honest review of this because by default I'm gonna say I love it. I mean, the biggest thing I would complain about is that there isn't MORE about what happened with Harry, Ron, and Hermione and their families.

Also, I have to rant about this again. How in the name of Dumbledore's beard did Hank Green predict ANOTHER thing about the Harry Potter world? Seriously, Accio Deathly Hallows should just be taken as prophecy, and it's alllll coming true. Hank Green is a wizard.

If you're a Potterhead, or even just someone who really liked Harry Potter, you should probably read this. It will probably hurt your heart a little bit like it did mine, but ultimately it will be worth it. so just do it, trust me.

~Ren