RenTheWriter

Tea, Cats, and Books

A book is best read with tea in your hand and a cat on your lap.

Oh Zuzu...

Avatar: The Last Airbender-Smoke and Shadow Part Three - Gurihiru, Gene Luen Yang

She's crazy and she needs to go down! And Zuko, you let her get away! Talk about a freaking sibling rivalry.

Sorry, getting ahead of myself. So I finally got my hands on the last book in the Smoke and Shadow story. I was a little sad at the end because, while it wrapped everything up that had been going on, there was still so much I wanted to know! Which I'm sure is the point, but I'm just so impatient! The good news is, we do get to see Sokka and Katara again in the next set of books to come out!

They hinted at a few things in the book. A bit of dialogue between Zuko and Azula make me wonder if things wont turn out mostly okay for the insane ex-princess of the Fire Nation. And Ursa finally worked things out with Kiyi, thank goodness. Oh! and what is gonna happen with the New Ozai Society? The former Fire Lord isn't totally out of the picture yet. Anything could happen.

Who knows! I will continue to wait with bated breath and will continue to devour these stories. I miss the Gaang. *sigh*

~Ren